Sealcoating plays an important role when it comes to asphalt pavement maintenance. The material used for sealcoating is an emulsion that protects asphalt from harmful UV rays, weather, grease, oil and other harmful agents. Before the sealcoat is applied, our asphalt company cleans out the asphalt cracks and applies crack filling material. After grease & oil spots are removed, the pavement’s structural failures are repaired.
From shopping malls to industrial parks, Rock Power Paving takes pride in always using the highest grade materials available. We have sealer mixed for different pavement requirements. Our skilled and professional crews use only the finest state-of-the-art repair equipment to ensure your total satisfaction. Lastly we mix our sealer to the Asphalt Plant recommendations, using the appropriate amount os silica sand and latex additives to help in longevity and slip resistance. This is why we offer a 24 month guarantee with all of our sealing and striping jobs.
TOP 8 REASONS FOR SEALCOATING
- Sealcoating Saves Money by extending the asphalt lifecycle
- Seals small cracks that would turn into large cracks or holes
- Protects underlying asphalt from uv rays and oil and gas spills
- Sealcoating prevents water seepage into and under the asphalt
- Blacktop color increases contrast with parking lot striping
- Minimizes Risk of Lawsuits due to negligent parking area maintenance
- Fresh Blacktop absorbs more solar heat which makes for a more pliable and less brittle surface area
- A good sealcoat improves an asphalt parking area’s appearance